General Mattis is a retired United States Marine Corps General who served as the 18th Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff from October 1, 2016 to December 20, 2017. He was the first four-star general in history to serve as chairman.
General Mattis was a military leader in the United States, who served as Secretary of Defense from February 2010 to December 2018. General Mattis is known for his quotes about leadership and war.
This Video Should Help:
General Mattis memes are the perfect way to get your day started. Whether you’re a fan of his style or just looking for some good laughs, these memes will have you in stitches!
The best General Mattis memes
1) “What’s the best way to kill a terrorist? With a drone, of course!”
2) “The only thing better than having General Mattis as our Secretary of Defense is having him meme-ified!”
3) “When you tell your friends you joined the Marines because of General Mattis’ memes…”
4) “General Mattis just wants to cuddle ISIS to death.”
5) “Keep calm and let General Mattis handle it.”
The funniest General Mattis memes
When you’ve been in the military for over 40 years:
There’s no denying that General Mattis is a tough guy. He’s been in the military for over 40 years and has seen some serious action. But what makes him really tough is his sense of humor. The guy can take a joke, and he’s got a great sense of humor.
That’s why we love these memes featuring theGeneral. They’re funny, clever, and they show that even someone as hardcore as Mattis can have a good time. Here are our favorites:
1) “I’m not saying I agree with everything Donald Trump says, but…”
This meme perfectly captures General Mattis’ stoic nature. No matter what crazy things Trump says or does, Mattis is always there to support him. It’s like he knows something we don’t… maybe that Trump is actually a genius? We may never know for sure.
2) “I’m not saying I disagree with everything Barack Obama did, but…”
This one is just as good as the first one. Again, it highlights how level-headed and rational Mattis is, no matter who the President is. We could all learn a thing or two from him!
3) “When your friends ask if you want to go out drinking but you have to get up early for work tomorrow”
We can all relate to this meme, whether we’re in the military or not! It perfectly captures how frustrating it can be when your friends want to party while you have to be responsible and stay home. But at least we know that even someone as badass as Mattis gets annoyed by this kind of thing too!
The most relatable General Mattis memes
The internet is full of memes, and sometimes it feels like there’s a meme for everything. That includes military figures, and one of the most popular military figures to be memed is General James Mattis. Whether it’s his stoic demeanor or his no-nonsense approach to life, there’s something about General Mattis that just lends itself to being made into a meme.
And people seem to love memes of him. A quick search on Google or Pinterest will reveal all sorts of hilarious General Mattis memes. There are even some Twitter accounts devoted exclusively to tweeting out nothing but General Mattis memes. It’s clear that the general has struck a chord with the internet community, and there’s no sign of the meme-ing slowing down any time soon.
So why are people so drawn toGeneral Mattis memes? Well, part of it might have to do with the fact that he seems like a pretty relatable guy. In an age where politicians and world leaders often seem out of touch or disconnected from regular people, it’s refreshing to see someone in a position of power who seems like he could be your next door neighbor. Or maybe people just appreciate his candidness; in an era of carefully curated public images and sound bites, it’s nice to see someone who isn’t afraid to speak their mind (even if that means occasionally saying things that might not be politically correct).
Whatever the reason, there’s no doubt that General Mattis is having a moment right now ufffd at least as far as the internet is concerned. So if you’re ever feeling down or need a good laugh, be sure to check out some of the best General Mattis memes out there. You won’t regret it!
The most controversial General Mattis memes
1. General Mattis is known for his tough demeanor and no-nonsense attitude. This has led to some hilarious memes making fun of his serious persona.
2. One of the most popular Mattis memes features him looking sternly at a group of Marines, with the caption “I’m not saying it was aliens, but it was aliens.”
3. Another popular meme shows General Mattis walking through a field of flowers, with the caption “I’m not saying I’m perfect, but I am decorated.”
4. There’s also a meme that features General Mattis holding a kitten, with the caption “No, I will not calm down.”
5. Some people have even made memes comparing General Mattis to fictional characters like Darth Vader and Batman.
The most heartwarming General Mattis memes
The internet is full of memes, and sometimes the most unexpected ones can be the most heartwarming. Such is the case with General Mattis, who has become an unlikely meme-star in recent months.
What makes General Mattis so meme-worthy? Well, for one thing, he’s got a great sense of humor. He’s also fiercely loyal to his troops, and he has a no-nonsense attitude that endears him to many.
And of course, there’s the fact that he looks like a total badass. In short: He’s the perfect candidate for some wholesome memes.
Here are some of the best General Mattis memes out there:
1) “When someone asks if I’m free this weekend”: This meme perfectly captures General Mattis’ stoic personality. It also highlights his dedication to his work ufffd even on weekends! ufffd which is something we can all admire.
2) “I don’t always listen to my wifeufffd but when I doufffd” : This meme poking fun at the general’s marital status is both funny and relatable. It also shows that even tough guys like General Mattis need some down time with their loved ones every now and then.
3) “I’m not saying I agree with everything Trump doesufffd”: This meme playfully addresses the political divide between those who support President Trump and those who don’t. Regardless of your stance, you have to admit that General Mattis is a pretty level-headed guy!
The most inspirational General Mattis memes
1. “When you’ve been in the military for over 40 years and someone asks if you’re retired yet”
This meme perfectly captures the experience of many veterans who have served our country for decades. After years of dedicated service, they are often asked if they are “retired” as if their work is done. This is a great way to show your support for our vets!
2. “Don’t be too optimistic. The Lord protects fools and infants.”
This quote from General Mattis perfectly sums up the need for cautious optimism in life. It’s important to always be prepared for the worst but also to enjoy the good moments when they come. This meme is a great reminder that we should all live life with a sense of balance.
3. “I don’t lose, I plan ahead.”
This is another great quote from General Mattis that can be applied to many aspects of life. Planning ahead is key to success in anything you do. This meme is a great reminder to always think ahead and be prepared for whatever comes your way.
The most badass General Mattis memes
1. General Mattis is not afraid to speak his mind: In an era of carefully scripted public statements and tightly controlled media appearances, General Mattis stands out as a rare voice of candor and brutal honesty. Whether he’s berating reporters for their “stupid questions” or declaring that it’s “fun to shoot some people,” the general always says exactly what he’s thinking – no filter, no BS. And we love him for it.
2. General Mattis is a total badass: A four-star Marine general with over 40 years of military experience, General Mattis is one of the most decorated and respected commanders in American history. He’s known for leading from the front and being fiercely loyal to his troops, which has earned him the nickname “Mad Dog.” (And yes, it’s totally deserved.)
3. General Mattis knows how to have a good time: In addition to being a badass warrior, General Mattis is also a man of humor and wit. He’s been known to crack jokes on the battlefield and even sing songs to lift his troops’ spirits. (We’re guessing he probably knows all the words to “The Marine Corps Hymn.”)
4. General Mattis is an excellent strategist: As anyone who has followed his career knows, General Mattis is an extremely talented strategist with an impressive track record of success in combat operations. He was instrumental in planning the successful invasion of Iraq in 2003 and has since been hailed as one of America’s greatest military minds.
5.General Mattis is always prepared: One thing you can always count on with General Mattis is that he will be prepared for anything – and we mean anything . The man famously keeps a copy of Sun Tzu’s “The Art of War” next to his bed so that he can read it whenever he needs inspiration or guidance (which must be pretty often).
The most surprising General Mattis memes
The internet is full of memes, and sometimes the most unlikely people become the subject of them. Such is the case with General James Mattis, who has become the focus of some surprisingly funny memes.
Who is General Mattis?
General James Mattis is a retired United States Marine Corps general who served as the 26th U.S. Secretary of Defense from 2017 to 2018. Prior to that, he was Commander of United States Central Command from 2010 to 2013. In retirement, he has been critical of President Donald Trump, calling him “a clear and present danger to our country.”
Why are there General Mattis memes?
It’s not entirely clear why General Mattis has become the subject of memes, but it’s likely due to a combination of factors. First, he is a relatively well-known figure, thanks to his high-profile role in the Trump administration. Second, he has a reputation for being a no-nonsense kind of guy, which makes him ripe for parody. And third, he’s just plain old funny-looking (sorry, General!). Whatever the reason, we’re glad these memes exist!
Here are some of the funniest General Mattis memes: