Wondering how to register for Ivy Tech classes? Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
Checkout this video:
Before you can register for classes at Ivy Tech, you’ll need to create an account on myIvy. Once you have an account, you’ll be able to log in and register for the classes you need. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you get started.
1) Go to myIvy.ivytech.edu and click on the “Create an Account” link.
2) Enter your information into the form and click “Submit.”
3) Check your email for a message from Ivy Tech with a link to activate your account. Click on the link and log in to myIvy.
4) Once you’re logged in, click on the “Registration” tab.
5) Select the term you want to register for and click “Continue.”
6) Choose the classes you want to take and click “Add to Worksheet.” Repeat this until you have all the classes you need for the term.
7) When you’re finished adding classes, click on the “Worksheet” tab at the top of the page. This will show you a list of all the classes you’ve added, along with any prerequisites or co-requisites required for each class. If everything looks good, click “Proceed to Step 2.” If not, go back and add or remove classes as needed.
8) On the next screen, select how many credit hours you want to take for each class (most are 3 credit hours). Click “Continue” when you’re done.
Ivy Tech Registration Steps
You can register for Ivy Tech classes in a few easy steps. First, create an account on the Ivy Tech website. You will need to provide some personal information, including your name, address, and contact information. Once you have created an account, you can log in and begin registering for classes. You will need to choose the term you wish to register for, and then add the classes you want to take to your cart. Once you have added all of the classes you want to take, you can checkout and pay for your classes. That’s it! You’re now registered for Ivy Tech classes.
Step One: Choose a Campus
Ivy Tech Community College has many locations throughout Indiana. To find the campus closest to you, please visit our website and use the Campus Locations tool. Once you have selected a campus, click on the link to be taken to that campus’ website.
Step Two: Choose Your Program of Study
Ivy Tech offers more than 150 programs of study leading to a certificate or degree. We also offer many courses that do not lead to a certificate or degree, but will help you fulfill other goals such as personal enrichment or workforce development. You can learn more about our programs by visiting our Programs of Study page.
Step Three: Determine Your Eligibility for Admission
Eligibility requirements vary depending on the type of program in which you are interested. Please review the specific requirements for your chosen program by visiting the Admissions section of our website. If you have any questions, please contact your Ivy Tech campus.
Step Four: Apply for Admission
The application process is different for each type of program. For detailed instructions, please visit the Admissions section of our website and select the type of program in which you are interested: Degree-Seeking Students or Non-Degree Students . If you have any questions, please contact your Ivy Tech campus.
Applying is easy and only takes a few minutes! We recommend that you apply online because it is the quickest way to get your application processed. However, if you are unable to apply online, you can print an application from our website and submit it by mail or in person to your Ivy Tech campus . Applying online is free; there is a $30 fee if you submit a paper application . Submit your application early! It can take up to two weeks for us to process your application and send you an acceptance letter . If you need assistance completing your application, please contact your Ivy Tech campus .
Step Two: Create an Ivy Tech Student Account
Now that you know what classes you need, it’s time to create your Ivy Tech student account. This account will be your key to accessing all the services Ivy Tech has to offer, including registering for classes, viewing your grades, and accessing your financial aid information.
To create your account, go to ivytech.edu and click on the “Create an Account” link under the login box on the right-hand side of the screen. You will be taken to a page where you will need to enter some basic information about yourself, including your name, address, and date of birth. You will also need to create a username and password for your account. Once you have entered all of the required information, click on the “Create Account” button at the bottom of the page.
You should now have an Ivy Tech student account! In the next step, we will show you how to register for classes using this account.
Step Three: Register for Classes
Now that you have your student ID number and an active myIvy account, you’re ready to register for classes! Here are the steps you’ll need to follow:
1. Log in to myIvy
2. Click on the “Registration” tab
3. Select the term you wish to register for
4. Click on the “Class Search” link
5. Enter the class CRN in the search box and click “Submit”
6. Click on the “Register” button next to the class you wish to add
7. Repeat steps 5-6 for each class you wish to add
8. When you’re finished adding classes, click on the “My Schedule” link to review your schedule
9. Click on the “Finish Registration” button when you’re ready to submit your registration
Now that you know the steps for how to register for Ivy Tech classes, it’s time to get started on your educational journey. Whether you’re looking to earn a degree or certificate, or simply take a few classes for personal enrichment, Ivy Tech has something for everyone. We hope this guide has been helpful and we wish you the best of luck in reaching your academic goals.