The Polaris General Custom Cage is a new addition to the Polaris family of cages. This cage can be customized and has a lot of features that make it stand out from other cages on the market. It’s an innovative design that will change how people think about cages in the future.
The polaris general lowered roll cage is a popular product that is made by Polaris. It’s a lower roll cage for the General Custom Cage. The lower roll cage will also be compatible with the Polaris General Rear Bumper.
This Video Should Help:
Welcome to my blog on Polaris General Custom Cage fabrication! I am a die-hard fan of the Polaris General lineup and love working with their custom cages. This blog is devoted to showing you how to create your own custom Polaris General cage using the latest in design and technology.
Custom Cages for the Polaris General
If you’re looking to add some extra protection to your Polaris General, a custom cage is the way to go. There are many different companies that offer custom cages for the General, so you can find one that fits your budget and needs. Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a custom cage:
– Make sure the cage is made from high-quality materials. You don’t want it to break or bend in an accident.
– Choose a cage that will protect all occupants of the vehicle, not just the driver or front passenger.
– Make sure the cage doesn’t obstruct your view or make it difficult to get in and out of the vehicle.
– If you plan on doing any off-roading with your General, make sure the cage can handle rough terrain.
Choosing the right cage for your General
If you’re looking to add a cage to your Polaris General, there are a few things to consider. First, think about why you want a cage. Are you looking for protection from the elements? Added safety in case of a rollover? Or do you just want to make your General look more bad-ass?
Once you’ve decided on the purpose of the cage, it’s time to start shopping around. There are many different styles and materials available, so it’s important to find one that fits both your needs and your budget.
If you’re looking for protection from the elements, then a full-coverage cage is probably what you’re after. These cages typically extend all the way to the roof of the vehicle, providing maximum protection against sun, rain, and snow. They can also be fitted with doors and windows for even more coverage.
If safety is your primary concern, then a roll-cage is likely what you need. These cages surround the passengers in a strong steel frame, providing added protection in case of a rollover or collision. Many roll-cages also include integrated seatbelts for even more peace of mind.
For those who just want to add some extra style points to their General, there are plenty of options out there as well. From simple tube cages to elaborate designs with LED lighting, there’s sure to be something that catches your eye. And don’t forget about bumpers! A good bumper can not only protect your vehicle from off-road hazards but also give it a unique look that will turn heads wherever you go.
So whatever your reason for wanting a cage, make sure to do your research and find one that’s right for you. With so many different styles and options available, there’s sure to be something out there that perfects matches your needs – and personality!
How to chop a General cage
If you’re looking to add a little extra protection to your Polaris General, one way to do so is by chopping the cage. This will provide you with a sturdier structure that can better protect you and your passengers in the event of a rollover or collision. Here’s how to chop a General cage:
1. First, remove the stock cage from your vehicle. This can be done by unbolting the bolts that secure it in place.
2. Next, use a saw or other cutting tool to cut off the top portion of the cage, just above the windshield.
3. Once the top portion is removed, you’ll need to trim down the remaining tubing so that it fits snugly against the body of your General. This can be done with a file or grinder.
4. Finally, reattach the trimmed cage to your vehicle and bolt it in place. You may want to add some additional reinforcement at this point, such as welding on some additional support brackets
2 seater vs 4 seater General cages
The debate of 2 seater vs 4 seater General cages has been a hot topic among UTV enthusiasts for years. Some people swear by the extra space and safety that a 4 seater cage offers, while others prefer the lighter weight and nimbler feel of a 2 seater. So, which is the right choice for you?
Here are some things to consider when making your decision:
1. Weight – A 4 seater cage will obviously be heavier than a 2 seater, which can affect performance, especially in sand or mud. If you’re looking to go fast and keep your General light and agile, stick with a 2 seater.
2. Safety – A 4 seater cage offers more protection in the event of a rollover or collision, which is important if you’re planning on doing any off-roading. However, some people find that the extra weight of a 4 seater makes it more difficult to escape from in an emergency situation.
3. Cost – A 4 seater cage will typically cost more than a 2 seater, so if budget is a concern, stick with the smaller option.
4. Storage – If you plan on carrying gear or supplies with you on your adventures, a 4 seater cage will offer more space for storage than a 2 seater.
5. Passenger capacity – Obviously, this is the biggest difference between the two types of cages! If you frequently have passengers riding along with you, or if you just want the option to bring along extra people on occasion, go with a 4 seater cage. Otherwise, a 2 seater should suffice.
Stock General cages
If you’re looking for a stock General cage, you’re in luck. There are plenty of options out there to choose from. Whether you want a 2 seater or a 4 seater, there’s bound to be a stock cage that fits your needs. And if you’re looking to add some extra protection, there are also cages available with chop tops and viper bumpers. So whatever your needs may be, there’s sure to be a stock General cage that meets them.
Thumper Fab General cages
Polaris General Cage Chop- The Polaris General is a great machine, but sometimes you want to make it even better. One way to do that is by chopping the stock cage and replacing it with a Thumper Fab cage. This will give your General a more aggressive look and also help protect you in the event of a rollover.
Polaris General 2 Seater Roll Cage- A roll cage is a must-have for any off-road vehicle, and the Thumper Fab cages are some of the best on the market. If you’re looking to add one to your 2 seater Polaris General, we’ve got just what you need. Our cages are built tough and will help keep you safe in the event of an accident.
Polaris General Stock Cage- The stock cage on the Polaris General is good, but if you’re looking for something beefier then you’ll want to check out our selection of aftermarket cages. We’ve got a variety of options available, so you can find one that fits your style and needs. Whether you’re looking for added protection or just want to change up the look of your machine, we’ve got what you need.
Thumper Fab General Cage- When it comes to aftermarket cages for the Polaris General, there’s no better option than Thumper Fab. We build our cages with only the highest quality materials, so you can rest assured knowing that they’ll stand up to whatever abuse you throw at them. Whether you’re hitting the trails or taking on the dunes, our cages will keep you safe and stylish.
Polaris General Viper bumper
The Polaris General is a versatile and powerful machine, and one of the best ways to make it even more capable is to add a Viper bumper. This bumper adds serious protection to the front of your vehicle, and also provides a convenient place to mount recovery gear or other accessories. It’s made from tough steel construction with a powder-coat finish for durability, and it’s compatible with both 2-door and 4-door models of the General. So if you’re looking to beef up your off-road rig, the Polaris General Viper bumper is a great option.
General cage accessories
There are a few things you can do to spruce up your General Cage, and we’ve got just the thing. Check out our collection of cool accessories that will make your ride stand out from the rest. From Viper Bumpers to Thumper Fab General Cages, we’ve got everything you need to take your machine to the next level.